Evans NPG Waterless Coolant
Designed for race tracks with "no ethylene glycols" rule and other special applications
Evans NPG waterless coolant, available in a half-gallon bottle, is recommended for racing engines that run on tracks or in series where propylene glycol-based coolants are allowed but there is a “No Ethylene Glycol” rule. NPG can be used in high performance street vehicles with high flow cooling systems, as well as for food service equipment where ethylene glycol products are contraindicated. NPG is not recommended for daily drivers or cold weather operation, and may require system modifications to ensure a successful conversion.
- Drag racing
- Circle Tracks
Evans NPG coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Reduces system pressure, prevents overheating, maximizes BHP, provides unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Life Span: Protects for the life of the engine
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
To ensure success using Evans NPG coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.