Race Report: Moose Racing Wild Boar GNCC
The Wild Boar FL round of the GNCC, held March 11-12 in Palatka, Florida, was an intensely rough race through black silty sand. In tough conditions, mechanical failures often put racers out of the running, but our Evans-cooled teams made as strong a showing as ever, with many appearances on the podium.
- Steward Baylor is now second in the series by a single point—it’s great to see him in such great form after the injuries he’s had in recent years.
- Hunter Hart made it to the podium on both Saturday and Sunday by racing on four wheels and two!
- Collegeboy A racer Drew Landers took first place in his ATV race and was the top finishing amateur for the day.
- Josh Toth is absolutely a force to be reckoned with on his AmPro Yamaha as he makes the win look easy again.
- Hank Knabe took a 2nd place in the Silver Masters class, which is incredible considering he has to run back home to keep his truck fleet business running in his real life.
- XC1 Pro Brycen Neal 2nd place, Adam Mcgill 3rd place
- XC2 Pro Hunter Hart 3rd place
- Collegeboy A Drew Landers 1st place and Top Amateur finish
- 4x4 Pro Kevin Trantham 2nd
- 4x4 B Rick Zhorne 2nd place
- 4x4 Senior Graham Widdicombe 2nd place
- 4x4 Lites Justin Wood 1st
- XC1 Pro Steward Baylor 3rd place
- XC2 Pro Josh Toth 1st , Craig Delong 2nd, Layne Michael 3rd
- XC3 Pro Jack Edmondson 1st, Paul Whibley 2nd, Jason Thomas 3rd
- 4-Stroke B Lites Hunter Hart 2nd – SAME GUY as 3rd in ATV the day before!
- Silver Masters A Hank Knabe 2nd place
Chris Borich, Michael Swift, Jordan Phillips, Shelby Rolen, Eli Kiger, Sean Bogdan, Jade Kiger, Trevor Bollinger, Ricky Russell, Grant Baylor, Cory Buttrick, Mike Witkowski, Austin Lee, Sam Evans, Mason Ottersburg, Ryan Lojak, Zach Toth, Brenden Poling, Josh Luketic, Justin Luketic
If you’d like to finish your races strong like our riders do, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.