Evans waterless coolants offer several benefits to save you money, time and engine wear.
- No Corrosion: Because they remove water from the cooling engine system, Evans waterless coolants prevent water-caused corrosion.
- No Erosion: Evans coolants remain in liquid form and do not vaporize, preventing the “pitting” caused by water vapor.
- No Overheating: Evans waterless coolants prevent over-boiling by raising the boiling point of antifreeze from around 226°F for water-based antifreeze to 375°F—far above the operating temperature of an engine.
- No Electrolysis: The absence of water in Evans Waterless Coolant, substantially reduces electrical conductivity of Evans coolant which sharply reduces incidents of electrolysis.
- No Pressure: Because Evans coolants remain in liquid form, they prevent stress on cooling system components such as hoses, pump seals and radiator seams due to high water pressure.
How does Evans help stop coolant change-outs?: Evans has always contended that the absence of water in a cooling system removes the root causes of metal corrosion, electrolysis, and high system pressures.
- No Freezing: Evans coolants have natural antifreeze properties down to -40°F—no need to worry about maintaining a 50-50 water-antifreeze balance.
- No Flushing: Evans coolants do not degrade and are designed to provide an extended service.