**JUST RELEASED** Collectors Choice Waterless Coolant
For Vintage gasoline, classic gasoline, and light duty to medium diesel
Evans Collectors Choice waterless coolant is specifically designed to protect vintage and classic gasoline vehicles, bikes, and light to medium duty diesel engines that are not driven on a daily basis. Evans coolant eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while preserving the engine for a lifetime.
Evans Refractometer part # E2196
- Vintage gasoline
- Classic gasoline
- Light duty to medium diesel
Evans Collectors Choice coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates corrosion and electrolysis, maintenance free.
- Life Span: Evans lasts the lifecycle of the engine, as long as it doesn't get contaminated.
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
To ensure success using Evans Collectors Choice Coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov