**JUST RELEASED** Collectors Choice Waterless Coolant
**LIMITED OFFER** Free refractometer with purchase of 3+ bottles.
Evans Collectors Choice waterless coolant is specifically designed to protect vintage and classic gasoline vehicles, bikes, and light to medium duty diesel engines that are not driven on a daily basis. Evans coolant eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while preserving the engine for a lifetime.
Evans Refractometer part # E2196
- Vintage gasoline
- Classic gasoline
- Light duty to medium diesel
Evans Collectors Choice coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates corrosion and electrolysis, maintenance free.
- Life Span: Evans lasts the lifecycle of the engine, as long as it doesn't get contaminated.
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
To ensure success using Evans Collectors Choice Coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov