**JUST RELEASED** Collectors Choice Waterless Coolant
For vintage cars, classic cars, light to medium duty diesel.
Test water content with Evans Refractometer part # E2196
Evans Collectors Choice waterless coolant is specifically designed for vintage and classic gasoline vehicles, and light to medium duty diesel engines that are not driven on daily bases. Evans coolant eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while preserving the engine for a lifetime.
Evans Refractometer part # E2196
- Vintage gasoline
- Classic gasoline
- Light duty to medium diesel
Evans Collectors Choice coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates corrosion and electrolysis, maintenance free.
- Life Span: Evans lasts the lifecycle of the engine, as long as it doesn't get contaminated.
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
To ensure success using Evans Collectors Choice Coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov