Evans Extreme Duty Waterless Coolant
Superior Boil-over and Corrosion Protection for All Gasoline, Light Duty/Heavy Duty Diesel, LP, and GNG Engine
Military, Government, and Severe Services Applications
Registered Small Business – DUNS: 148-390750
CAGE Code: 7FND5 – NAICS: 424690, 441310
Contact: R/A Hoerr Government Logistics Team – 309-691-8789
Evans Extreme Duty waterless coolant is designed for all gasoline and light/heavy duty diesel engines. Evans coolant eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while increasing reliability and engine life.
- All gasoline
- Light duty and heavy duty diesel
Evans Extreme Duty coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates corrosion and pump cavitation, reduces system pressure, prevents overheating, maximizes BHP
- Life Span: Extended life
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov