Heavy Duty Industrial Waterless Coolant
Superior temperature management and protection for industrial applications
Evans Heavy Duty Industrial waterless coolant is designed gen-sets, heavy equipment, agricultural vehicles, hospital, government, military applications, and process cooling. Evans coolant eliminates many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while improving reliability and reducing maintenance associated cost.
- Industrial engines
- Process cooling
- H-vac and refrigeration systems
- Military equipment
Evans Heavy Duty Industrial waterless coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Expands operating capabilities, eliminates corrosion and pump cavitation, lower system pressure, reduces maintenance, prevents overheating.
- Life Span: Extended life
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
Contact Evans Cooling for all technical questions.
T. 860.668.1114 or, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov