Powersports Waterless Coolant
Conveniently packaged in 1gal size for ATVs, UTVs, and snowmobiles
Evans Powersports waterless engine coolant, available one gallon and in a half-gallon bottle, is designed for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles. It has been used by race teams around the world for years to keep their engines safe, no matter what the conditions. They don’t pull over to let their engines cool down, and neither should you.
Evans Powersports is a proprietary blend of glycols and inhibitors formulated to be used without water. Evans waterless coolants are compatible with silicone hoses.
- MX bikes
- Trail bikes
- Enduro bikes
- Street bikes
- Quad bikes
Powersports coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates system corrosion, improves combustion, maximizes HP, prevents boil-over and freeze-burst, safe for pump seals and bearings
- Life Span: Extended Life
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Download Technical Spec Sheet ›
- Frequently Asked Questions ›
- Download black & white Evans logo file
- Download Evans logo file with blue background
- For radiator cap and upper fork decal AI files email email@example.com
The Powersport Community
Looking for a sponsorship? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org