Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant
Designed for powersports racing, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles
Evans Waterless Powersports engine coolant, available in a half-gallon bottle, is designed for powersports racing, motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles. It has been used by race teams around the world for years to keep their engines safe, no matter what the conditions. They don’t pull over to let their engines cool down, and neither should you.
- MX Bikes
- Off-Road Bikes
- Street Bikes
- Two Stroke & Four Stroke
Powersports coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates.
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Eliminates system corrosion, improves combustion, maximizes HP, prevents boil-over and freeze-burst, safe for pump seals and bearings
- Life Span: Provides extended protection for the engine
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›