Specialty Coolant (NPG)
Designed for race tracks with "no ethylene glycols" rule and other special applications
Evans's original waterless coolant product. It is not recommended except for racing venues that prohibit ethylene glycol but allow propylene glycol. Does not meet ASTM D8085 specification.
- Drag racing
- Circle Tracks
Evans NPG coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Reduces system pressure, prevents overheating, maximizes BHP, provides unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Life Span: Provides extended protection for the engine
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›
To ensure success using Evans NPG coolant, follow the recommended installation procedure. Evans recommends that Prep Fluid be used to purge the system after draining out the old coolant.